Goal Save Plan
Our GOAL SAVE PLAN is also known as VIDYA DHAN YOJNA. GOAL SAVE ACCOUNT is for all those parents who have small savings but they want to give Higher/Professional education of his Children for but their economic condition is not good. Our GOAL SAVE PLAN is very useful to build career in Higher/Professional education with small savings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- New customer Rs. 10/- for membership.
- The minimum amount for opening an account is Rs.20/- and any further add multiple of Rs.10/-
- Interest rate will be calculated on yearly basis
- The depositor is required to fill a form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination Rules) 1856, compulsory for every member who deposits with PURVANCHAL MUTUAL BENEFIT NIDHI INDIA LIMITED and in cases where the nominee is a minor; a guardian should be competently appointed.
- Opening up a Savings Account is compulsory for all customers.
- Maturity / Pre-closure amount will be paid through a/c payee cheque or E-Transfers only.
- It will be necessary to deposit a minimum of three installments for regular account; late fine will have to be given for not depositing the installment within 15 days.
- Under the 2014 Fund Rule 620-A Section-45 IA, IB, IC, the fund can operate only from its depositor for up to 5 years. It is illegal to open an account after 5 years. Therefore, the depositor has to get his account renewed after 5 years by having his KYC done.
Issue of Passbook:
A passbook will be issued to every Member Account Holder. The Member Account Holder shall get the passbook updated at regular intervals. If any discrepancy or difference in the amount is found between the entries made in the passbook and receipts duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the branch office bearing seal. Payments shall be made on the basis of receipts only.